Monday, February 6, 2012

Fingerprinting...

Can I just say that digital fingerprinting is SO cool?! My dear son (7yo)was along with us for the fingerprinting and he really thought it was neat to see the lines on our fingertips. I caught him studying his own. It was a great learning experience for him. Anyway, our fingerprinting is done. To date, here are the things that we are still lacking:
-CPR/First Aid
-Medication Training
-Restraint Training
-Fire/Health Inspection
-A few more classes
-TB testing (to be done 1 week before licensing)
I think those are the things we are missing. My ideal situation would be to have our license by the end of March but we will see what God has in store. :) Hubs is going away for some training (for work) this week, so everything will be on stand still until next week. I think we will resume foster care training Friday of next week. I am hoping our fingerprints are accepted because there was a lady in the fingerprinting office having to get reprinted...fingers crossed for no delays on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment